Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another thing I will always do... So one morning workout, then in the afternoon I do my monthly thingy, then this at night. :3

300/30 Day Ab Challenge-Results. It only takes about 15mins a night. not too much for this kind of results.
300/30 Day Ab Challenge-Results.   It only takes about 15mins a night. not too much for this kind of results.

Download whole gallery
workout
workout

Download whole gallery
Really engage your core with these boxer bicycle crunches
Really engage your core with these boxer bicycle crunches

Download whole gallery
Another thing I will always do... So one morning workout, then in the afternoon I do my monthly thingy, then this at night. :3
Another thing I will always do... So one morning workout, then in the afternoon I do my monthly thingy, then this at night. :3

Download whole gallery
Great back workouts
Great back workouts

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment