Sunday, November 17, 2013

5x50 workout - this is harder than it seems. You know me (I hate working arms and legs and butt are my problem areas ) I add a jump to the squats and substitute side plank lifts (25 each side) for the push ups....VERY difficult let me know how long it takes you!

free P90X moves
free P90X moves
Click here to download
Squat Challenge! Never knew pain could feel so good!
Squat Challenge! Never knew pain could feel so good!
Click here to download
5x50 workout - this is harder than it seems. You know me (I hate working arms and legs and butt are my problem areas ) I add a jump to the squats and substitute side plank lifts (25 each side) for the push ups....VERY difficult let me know how long it takes you!
5x50 workout - this is harder than it seems.  You know me (I hate working arms and legs and butt are my problem areas ) I add a jump to the squats and substitute side plank lifts (25 each side) for the push ups....VERY difficult let me know how long it takes you!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment