Thursday, November 21, 2013

10-Minute Full-Body Crossfit Workout I love this site bc they have lots of 10 minutes workouts, but do this routine twice for a 20 minute Tabata workout!

20 exercise moves to get you in shape for your wedding day
20 exercise moves to get you in shape for your wedding day
Click here to download
10-Minute Full-Body Crossfit Workout I love this site bc they have lots of 10 minutes workouts, but do this routine twice for a 20 minute Tabata workout!
10-Minute Full-Body Crossfit Workout  I love this site bc they have lots of 10 minutes workouts, but do this routine twice for a 20 minute Tabata workout!
Click here to download
Sculpt Your Core in Just 10 Minutes With Core Fusion! This one killed me the next day, it didn't feel that hard while I was doing it though :)
Sculpt Your Core in Just 10 Minutes With Core Fusion! This one killed me the next day, it didn't feel that hard while I was doing it though :)
Click here to download
The Bodacious Booty Workout
The Bodacious Booty Workout
Click here to download
30 day Challenge
30 day Challenge
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment